F.O.T.D. #1

Face Of The Day
I've never done this before, but I thought I'd try it out.

Face:

Stila Illuminating Moisturizer SPF 15, Shade 01,

Bare Minerals Foundation, Fairly Light
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil


Cheeks:
Stila Convertible Color, Peony 3


Eyes:
Clinique Touch Tint For Eyes, Nude Sparkle 06 (for base)

Stila Eye Shadow, Kitten (for brow highlighter)

Stila Eye Shadow Duo, Vieux Carre (for lid and crease)

MAC Heatherette Dual Edge Eye Pencil, Nighthawk (for liner)

Clinique High Impact Mascara, Black 01


Lips:
Benefit D'finer D'liner

Stila LipGlaze, Brown Sugar


Wow. That took something like 3 hours to accomplish. How do people do this every day???

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels