F.O.T.D. (and bonus tulip pics!)

Inspired by the feature 'Pale Fire' in the April issue of Allure & featuring Stila Poppy eyeshadow.


I would link to a photo except that Allure's website kind of sucks and doesn't appear to have photo essays from past issues available for viewing. Bad, Allure, very bad!








Face:
Stila Illuminating Moisturizer SPF 15, Shade 01
Bare Minerals Foundation, Fairly Light
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Cheeks:
Bare Minerals Golden Gate

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion (for base)

TheBalm Time Bomb Concealer, Light (under eye)
Stila Eye Shadow, Poppy (for lower lid and crease and lower lash line)
MAC Fafi Quad #1 Vanilla (for brow highlight)
Bare Minerals Fashionista (for eye liner)

Clinique High Impact Mascara, Black 01

Lips:

Stila Lip Glaze, Brown Sugar

And, just for fun, here's a pic from the
Skagit County Tulip Festival which J. and I visited on Saturday. Really pretty. I think I'll have to do a tulip-inspired FOTD this week.

These are pretty and they have a French name.


Fields and fields of daffodils. Neat, huh?


Me and J. Don't ask me to explain his shirt.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels