F.O.T.D.

Featuring Everyday Minerals
Veranda as blush and eye shadow.









Face:
Stila Illuminating Moisturizer SPF 15, Shade 01
Bare Minerals Foundation, Fairly Light
Everyday Minerals Concealer, Mint
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil

Cheeks:
Everyday Minerals Veranda

Eyes:
Clinique Touch Tint For Eyes, Nude Sparkle 06 (for base)

TheBalm Time Bomb Concealer, Light (under eye)
Everyday Minerals Veranda (for lid and crease)
Stila Eye Shadow Duo, Vieux Carre (for lower lid)
MAC Fafi Quad #1 Vanilla (for brow highlight)
Bare Escentuals Fashionista (for eye liner)

Clinique High Impact Mascara, Black 01

Lips:

Everyday Minerals Natural Lip Color

I love Veranda as blush, especially. I was afraid it would make me look corpse-like, but thankfully it didn't.
I'm such a freak for purple lately. Even had my mani done with sheer purple today to match my face.

Incidentally, I also tried out Time Balm by TheBalm as an under eye concealer. It comes highly recommended by my future sis-in-law Amy. I'm having mixed thoughts about it, more on that later.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels