Nail Of The Week

Featuring China Glaze For Audrey

(and, for the first time ever on the Beauty Couch, my feet!)


without flash


with flash (as well as my feet on my actual couch, where they were pretty much all day).

This is supposed to be Tiffany's Blue (as in "Breakfast at ..."). Not quite sure that it's a dead-on match, but it's cute nonetheless. Seems like a sassy bride could wear this as a 'something blue' on her toes. That would be way funky-cool. Just in case you happen to know a sassy bride in your neck of the woods...You can get your own For Audrey here for $2.99!

 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Really love this blue!! So cute!

April 14, 2008 at 11:11 AM
Kyl said...

Thanks! I love it too!
April 14, 2008 at 9:55 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels