Ciao Bella! Cleo Body Cream

This is one of my all-time favorite body creams. Cleo is an Italian brand with a whole line of creams, soaps, and bath gels all featuring the magical ingredient of yoghurt. I have sampled the Karité and Cherry body creams and found the Karité scent to be light and neutral. It was my favorite of the two. Cherry was sweeter, did not smell like cherries, but I didn't find it offensive. Some reviewers have described the scent as "plastic-y" which I just don't get.

Nevertheless, the scent of the product is
completely secondary, in my mind, to the amazing moisturizing properties. I have very dry skin, especially in the winter months, probably a combination of not drinking enough water (there, I admit it!) and taking really hot showers. I also have mild keratosis pilaris which tends to worsen if I'm not disciplined about moisturizing.

After applying the Cleo cream just one time, my skin was significantly softer, smoother and felt amazing. Seriously, I was repeatedly feeling various body parts because I couldn't believe how soft they were after just one use. The texture of the cream is light and fluffy,
it absorbs quickly and is minimally greasy. It isn't terribly expensive, selling for $5-8 on drugstore.com depending on sales. You do have to pay for shipping, but I think it's worth it. A jar lasted me at least a month with fairly heavy usage.

If you're looking for a new cream, consider giving Cleo a try. I tried it on a whim and was pleasantly surprised. As a final note, I have also tried the Cleo liquid hand soap which is nice but nothing special and one of the bath gels, which I would not recommend. The Cleo cream is definitely the stand-out star of the bunch. Ciao!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels