I ♥ Chanel Gazelle

The posting has been a little slow this week because I've been in a cranky mood and didn't want to poison my lovely blog with any spill over. Today was particularly bad-mood inducing; but, in the spirit of Opposite Action for Emotion Regulation, I'm going to blog anyway.

And, in doing so, I will think back to last Friday when I left work early and celebrated at the Chanel counter. There, I located and purchased for my first ever Chanel Glossimer in Gazelle and a Lip Liner in Natural. I've been seriously lemming for the Gazelle since I saw it on Karen at Makeup & Beauty Blog.

It is, indeed, divine:

I would describe the color as a mild coral with golden shimmer. On me, it ends up looking more like a shimmery coral-ish nude. I've been wearing it every day for a week and can't get enough . It applies easily and, dare I say it, actually has some lasting-power. The liner is lovely as well, but Gazelle is the real star.


I've been resisting the much-beloved Chanel products because they are just so damn expensive (I bought the Gazelle with a left-over Christmas gift certificate. Thanks, Dad!). But with Gazelle, I'm afraid I've unleashed a beast.

 

2 comments:

karen, makeupandbeautyblog.com said...

Wow, Gazelle looks great on you!

Next up? Astral! :)

May 15, 2008 at 11:21 PM
snb-the glamourista said...

glossimer is the cadillac of glosses. love it!

May 16, 2008 at 3:32 AM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels