Yet another NOTW

OPI Black Cherry Chutney from the India Collection...love it!

Indoor light without flash

Indoor light with flash

I did my nails last night before we went to see Iron Man (who thinks Gwyneth Paltrow looks good as a redhead?). Anyway, I wanted to have pretty nails to cheer myself up while I was working yet another Sunday. As luck would have it, I ended up seeing a very sweet woman in the emergency room who works as a nail technician. As soon as she said that, I was thinking "Thank god my hands looked presentable!" as if it mattered. Then again, I did see her sneaking glances at my mani...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels