Sorry For The Delay...

I've been working a very ridiculous schedule this week so I haven't been able to keep the posting up as much as I would like. But I'll be back in a normal-ish schedule soon and the updates will be plentiful! In the meantime, let's play a game. It's called Guess The Diagnosis!

Number One
Number Two
Number Three
Number Four

Hint: I'm not sure about #4, except that it's a good representation of what I feel like after 12 hours in the psych ER.

I better go to sleep before this gets even weirder.


Images by the genius of Natalie Dee.

 

3 comments:

snb-the glamourista said...

i've actually been accused of #3 (hangs head in shame)

June 27, 2008 at 6:39 PM
snb-the glamourista said...

where did you get those cartoons, btw? love those!!

June 28, 2008 at 6:27 AM
Kyl said...

I suspect that everyone reading this has been accused of #3. ;)

The cartoons are from http://nataliedee.com. Funny stuff.
June 29, 2008 at 1:03 AM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels