Free Stuff at Allure.com

If you are motivated, like free stuff, and have some time on your hands, August may be your month! Starting tomorrow, August 1st, allure.com will be giving away literally thousands of makeup and fashion goodies. You can view the entire list and when they are available on their website, but here's a sampling of the ones that caught my eye.
  • August 4: Ped Egg!
  • August 7: Chanel Nail Color in Rose Tourbillon
  • August 11: 7 For All Mankind jeans
  • August 12: Kooba Suede & Metal Bag
  • August 13: David Meister Silk Jersey Dress
  • August 18: Givenchy Prisme Again! Eyeshadow Quartet
  • August 19: Oliva Harris Leather Bag
  • August 22: Rimmel London Cover Look Collection
  • August 26: M Lab Anti-Aging Treatment Cream
  • August 28: Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer
Good luck!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels