NOTW, sort of

So I was all set to do a NOTW feature yesterday on the awesome color seen to your left (China Glaze Hybrid). I had pics ready and everything. But, then a series of unfortunate events unfolded: the pics weredeleted in the camera-to-phone transfer, blogger claimed repeatedly to have an internal error when I attempted to upload pics, and then when I went to re-shoot the pics I suddenly noticed tip wear and chips. You could probably hear my swearing from wherever you are.

Thus, no pics. But I will sing the praises of this polish because it is actually quite pretty on. It is a sheer, pinky-brown and is definitely work-appropriate if that is a concern. I think it is a very classy looking color, something my mom would wear. It was part of the CG Ecollection that was released last Spring.

But while we're on the subject of China Glaze collections, here's a sneak peak of what we have to look forward to this fall from CG: Rodeo Diva and Operation Color.


















No one would ever accuse me of being a rodeo gal, but I love love love the look of Rodeo Diva. The seemingly Aeon-Flux inspired Operation Color...I'm not so sure.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels