Product Lust: MAC Electroflash On Sale 7/10

Oh, I'm sorry, have you been waiting here long? I think I passed out from the gorgeousness of these new MAC eye shadows. Wow. These are incredible. One of each would be great, but unfortunately, they are $17.50 each so I'm going to have to control myself.

(L to R from top row) Fresh Green Mix, Polar Opposite, Play On Plums, Love Connection, Odd Couple, Two To Glow, Pink Split, Hot Contrast, Sea & Sky. I'm loving Two To Glow and Love Connection.

Could someone get me a glass of water?

 

1 comments:

"Tink" @CasualLavish.com said...

OMG!!! Don't mind if I faint next to you. I hardly wear makeup anymore and I want those!

July 10, 2008 at 7:50 AM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels