Total Beauty's $5 Finds!

You may have noticed Total Beauty listed under "Favorite Sites" in the sidebar. It is a very slick website that provides a vast array of beauty-related content: in depth product reviews, how-tos (including videos), favorite blogs, samples & contests. Joining is free although much of the content is accessible for the unregistered, which is kind of nice.

Today they sent me an email announcing a new feature that I want to share: Top Makeup Finds for $5 or Less.


My sense is that we don't need to consult the Leading Lipstick Indicator or the Lipstick Effect to confirm that economic belt-tightening is a reality for many of us. Although, thanks to Total Beauty, it's good to know that you can get yourself a little piece of glamour for less than 5 cannolis. Cheers!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels