Zoya Anastasia Swatches

I barely hit the "publish" button on my Zoya Haul post before dashing off to the bathroom to slap on one of the dazzling colors. I chose Anastasia because it looked so intriguing in the bottle. And it doesn't disappoint!

On the nail it is a really complex, changeable color. Under darker lighting, it looks to be a warm brown with a burgundy shimmer. In brighter lighting, it looks more burgundy with gold shimmer. Pretty weird, but ultimately awesome.
It kind of reminds me of the leaves changing color in the Fall and I could easily see sporting this at a fancy Thanksgiving dinner. I think that it would look especially great on warm skin tones.

At any rate, if you look closely you will probably notice the
slightest bit of tip wear. I took this pic about 24 hours after application. My nails spend a large part of the day tap, tap, tapping away on a keyboard so I imagine I get a bit more tip wear than others. I'm interested to see when the first chip occurs. Usually this happens between days 1 and 2 for me but I have high hopes for Zoya.

What do you think? Is this a color for you?

 

1 comments:

Katee "e-polishblog" said...

You are right, Anastasia is gorgeous! Thanks for pointing it out to me :)

November 17, 2008 at 8:04 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels