Lazy Day ≠ Bad Hair Day

This is one of my absolute favorite things: Bumble & Bumble Hair Powder ($19 - 34). You know those mornings when getting out of bed is just too damn hard. So maybe you hit the snooze button a few times only to realize that you have made yourself crazy late. Doh! Even worse, you don't have time to shower and have a head of greasy hair to contend with. Yuck.

B&b hair powder to the rescue. Spray it on the greasy roots and the powder magically absorbs the grease and "dry cleanses." Not only does it improve the appearance, but it adds volume so that the hair can be un-stuck from your head. It is tinted and comes in
five different shades for various hair colors. The color easily rinses out when you next have time to encounter a shower. Just be careful not to scratch your head or you will end up with tinted fingertips.

Anyway, it won't add time to the clock, but it can help you avoid the tell-tale ponytail-from-hell on rushed mornings. Don't think we didn't notice, we totally did.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels