NOTW: Zoya Casey Swatch

Love, love, LOVE this color. A cool, creamy deep plum color, it is totally vamp-tastic. Initially I was sporting it on my toes, but decided that was too far away. So it got promoted up to my fingers.

The application is a bit tricky simply because mistakes show up easily with the deep color. Also,
I use Seche Vite as a topcoat and have noticed that it causes some pretty significant shrinkage with the Zoya polishes. Meaning, the polish retracts a bit from the edge of the nail as it dries. Not a crisis, surely, but maybe other topcoats would be better. But, oh well, Zoya Casey is sure to be an all-time star.
Top pic is indoor lighting, no flash. Bottom is
natural light, no flash.


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels