Product Lust: Stila's Backstage Beauty Palettes

While most of us will never even attend a fashion show let alone experience the backstage chaos, these palettes provide a piece of that runway glamour. Perennial favorite stila and fashion house Marchesa dreamed up these incredible palettes for Marchesa's Fall 2008 fashion show. And now they can be all yours (limited edition!) exclusively at sephora. There are three to choose from:
The eyeshadows are a mix of matte and shimmers for a range of possible looks. All palettes include stila's cult-fav kajal eye liner in coordinating shades for that final definition. With so many makeup companies currently obsessed with "pop color" in bright blues, yellows, and greens, it's nice to see some more wearable options for Fall.

Stila's backstage beauty are available now only at sephora.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels