Random Drugstore Musings

1. WTF is up with "sales" that save you $1 on a $20 product?! A five percent discount. Wow. I really want to try some of the Olay Regenerist products because I've read that they are amazing, but I refuse to take part in this insulting "sale."

2. These masks are strange with really bizarre and somewhat disturbing graphics. And yet, I find them weirdly intriguing.

I mean, really, is that chocolate on her face? With garnish?

3. It's kind of fun to walk around the drugstore and take sneaky pictures with a digital camera. It is also fun to go to a bookstore to take pictures of articles that interest me in magazines that I don't want to buy.


Digital camera + drugstore + me = all kinds of fun on the cheap.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels