Zoya Special Offer

I've been loving my Zoya Haul and, despite the fact that I haven't tried all the colors yet, I'm already lusting for more! Especially because Zoya's Fall collections are now available and they are hot. For a better look at the colors, there are swatches here. Vibe is definitely a good round up of some sexy colors, but Pulse is truly drool-inducing.

If you were wanting to try them out, now is a good time because through Friday 8/8/2008, get 3 matching Zoya Vibe or Pulse Hot Lips Glosses FREE with purchase of a Vibe or Pulse Sampler (or both!). Simply add a Vibe and/or Pulse Sampler to your shopping cart and enter GLOSSME in the enter code# box (you will have to press the update button) in your shopping cart. The Zoya Hot Lips will automatically appear in your shopping cart at no charge.

*Sigh* Gloss and polish, my two favorite things.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels