Benefit Full Finish Lipstick

I first heard about Benefit's Full Finish Lipstick ($18) at the end of July and I've been on a quest to find it in Lady's Choice since then. Finally, finally, my makeup wish was granted and I hauled this baby home from Sephora. Whereas Benefit's Silky Finish lipstick is more sheer, the Full Finish formulation applies more like a traditional lipstick with a very saturated matte color. The texture is great as it goes on smoothly and doesn't feel too thick on the lips.

It is available in nine different shades but I am completely in love with Lady's Choice. It is a gorgeous pink that is neutral and flattering without being too girly-girl. Amazingly, it also makes my incredibly thin lips look full and luscious (well, at least fuller). I have no idea how this works, but it is nothing short of a miracle in my opinion.

My one complaint is that it is not terribly long-lasting so there is room for improvement in that regard. But with a color and finish that fantastic, and tube that incredibly cute, I'm actually going to enjoy reapplying a few times a day.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels