Late Breaking News: Fall Preview From RBL

Rescue Beauty Lounge has announced its Fall-Winter 2008 Collection inspired by up-to-the-minute trends in fashion: ruffles, beads, sequins, lace, gold, bows. It's a feminine moment, no doubt, but these colors are anything but weak!

The collection includes:
Bruised -- a moody deep plum brown. Teal -- a deep green/navy. No More War -- an intriguing pure olive green. And reintroducing PliƩ -- an opaque neutral beige with a hint of blush.

I'm not sure how wearable No More War will be, but all of these colors are interesting and fun. Unfortunately, RBL is definitely on the higher-side of nail polish spending at $18 per bottle. Yikes.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels