L'Oreal Paris Color Of Hope


September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month and L'Oreal Paris is offering a special cosmetic collection to raise awareness and money for this devastating disease. The Color Of Hope collection contains products for eyes, lips and nails in earthy mauve shades. The cost of a kit is $25 with $5 donated to the Ovarian Cancer Research Fund. According to the website, the kits will be available at "major retail outlets" starting in September or by calling 1-888-270-7743. There is also a Color Of Hope jewelry collection available with several pieces from previous years available on amazon. Looking good and doing good so rarely go hand-in-hand, so don't miss this opportunity to do just that!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels