NOTW: OPI Tickle My France-y

The last swatch from my OPI France haul is Tickle My France-y. I totally loved You Don't Know Jacques but France-y is a close second. It is a creamy, pinky nude, completely opaque at 2 coats and perfect for a conservative work environment. Yes, it is neutral and some folks might find it not very exciting, but I think that it is an original, unique spin on a basic idea. Very, very pretty!

Top photo is indoor without flash. Bottom photo is outdoors without flash.


 

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I just bought a few of these colors...I have this one and the "you don't know jaques". These colors are so pretty!!

September 15, 2008 at 1:48 PM
Kyl said...

Those two are my favorite as well! Right now I'm rocking Jacques on my toes and it looks amazing!
September 15, 2008 at 9:37 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels