Product Lust: Finger Paints by Josie Maran

Is this compact not the definition of très chic? Who wouldn't love to nonchalantly pull this out of a handbag in a crowded ladies restroom? Not only does it look amazing, it is made of (no kidding) biodegradable corn plastic. Awesome!

Containing shimmery shades of white, nude, pink, and copper, the
Josie Maran Finger Paints Palette ($36) is perfect for adding soft highlights to eyes, cheeks or lips either at home or on-the-go. The palette was designed for finger application so no complicated tools needed. Plus, all of the Josie Maran products use natural, organic ingredients (including organic jojoba seed oil to soften the skin and organic shea butter to protect the skin) and no fragrances or parabens. The former supermodel's eco-friendly products are now available online or at Sephora.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels