Summer In The Shower: Qtica Lime Zest Home Spa

Zoya nail polishes are some of my favorites but did you know that the makers of Zoya (Qtica) also have a line of skin and body care? Recently I tried the Lime Zest Home Spa Kit ($18). It contains generous sample sizes of a sugar scrub, shower gel, and lotion with a color coordinated shower sponge.

While I tried the Lime Zest, Qtica offers a similar kit in at least nine different varieties including such intriguing aromas as Vanilla Wild Plum, White Tea, Lemon Dream and Mandarin Honey among many others. Knowing my penchant for citrus scents, the Lime Zest was a natural choice and a good opportunity to get out of my lemon coma. I love lemon, for sure, but sometimes it helps to mix things up a bit.


I've been using the Lime Zest for a few weeks now and it does not disappoint! The scent is bright and fresh without being overpowering. I love the burst of sunshine a solid citrus brings to the shower experience. Especially as the days get shorter and sunlight gets even more scarce, a touch of summer in the shower is always nice.

Beyond the scent, the products themselves are quite nice. The hair and body wash is thick enough to work up a good lather, but rinses away cleanly. Not surprisingly, the sugar scrub is my favorite of the three products. It has very small granules of sugar and it doesn't take much to get some really good exfoliation. It rinses away cleanly and does not leave a greasy film on the skin or on the floor of the shower. The sugar scrub is gentle enough for skin but tough enough for manicures and pedicures. Lastly, the delicious lotion is very hydrating and non-greasy. It absorbs quickly leaving only a very faint lime bouquet.

I'd love to try some more of the Qtica products and highly recommend them. They would make great thank you gifts or even stocking stuffers for the bath product junkie in your life. They are available online or at select salons.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels