The Big Reveal

After talking about it so much for the past few weeks, I would be remiss if I didn't post some pics of myself on the big night. So my famous tattooed lady (and disaster du jour) is, of course, Amy Winehouse. It occurred to me that the timeliness might be off since she hasn't been in the news lately, but I couldn't resist once I stumbled across the "Rehab" wig at Party City and the helpful tutorial on Total Beauty.

My husband drew the tattoo with MAC Technakohl Eyeliner in Graphblack. Originally the plan was to pick up a $2 eyeliner for the tattoo, but I never got around to that, so I had to use my good one.

So what do you think? Fairly faithful reproduction? I really like this picture of her because she is actually a pretty girl. I hope she cleans up and cuts another album.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives