Lemon Alert!

You know I loves me some lemon. Since Bath & Body Works has been a solid source for lemon scented bath products, you can imagine my excitement at stumbling across the Davies Gate LemonMade line of products. All contain a mix of certified organic botanicals like lemon peel, green tea and comfrey extracts as well as oils such as safflower seed, apricot kernel, sweet almond, and jojoba to moisten and condition dry skin.

Currently I'm lusting over the LemonMade Lemon Wedge Travel Set ($25). It contains deluxe samples of the bath/shower gel, body scrub, body lotion, hand salve and a lip balm. They remind you that it makes a great gift, just in case you were thinking of gifting someone in the near future. Especially if someone you knew had an anniversary coming up and she happens to love lemon. Just saying...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives