Low Maintenance Must Have: CARGO Essential Eyeshadow Palette

New from CARGO cosmetics: the Essential Eyeshadow Palette ($32). Why essential? Available in warm, cool, and dark shades of neutral, it contains all you need to create pleasing and easy-to-wear neutral eyes. If you are a minimal-makeup kind of gal, this is a painless way to add some polish without much fuss. Plus, each shade is embossed with its corresponding region of the eye for extra help with placement. All you have to do is follow the directions and you are on your way to some very pretty peepers.

 

3 comments:

bAbAk said...

what happens after one rubs off the instructions? I'd be lost. but for the first month, this is brilliant!! Would it work better if I had a crappy acrylic french nail job?

October 9, 2008 at 9:53 PM
bAbAk said...

bbk did not say that. i did. msc

October 9, 2008 at 9:55 PM
Kyl said...

Thanks for clarifying, I was trying to figure that out...

Re: rubbing off the instructions, I think it's embossed all the way through. And, seriously, if you haven't learned where the s**t goes after a month, I don't know what to tell you. ;)
October 9, 2008 at 10:01 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives