Lucky Scoop

Another scoop from Lucky magazine. Just in time for the holidays, they are giving away a $1,000 gift card to Sephora to one lucky winner. No purchase or subscription necessary. They also have a free shipping code for Sephora, but you have to visit the site to retrieve that (I'm not allowed to tell you directly). But, it is relatively painless, all you have to do is click here to retrieve the code and win. Also, for the month of October, there are makeup and beauty tips from celebrity makeup artists and (my fav) Kat Von D.

Halloween is one week away! Do you have your costume all picked out? I'm pretty excited about mine, but it's a secret. I will give a hint, though, it's another famous tattooed lady. Hhhhhmmmmm....

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives