Lush Bath Bombs

Since the temperature began to drop, I've been taking more and more baths. Not only are they relaxing but they also warm me up better than a shower. And why do I need warming up? Because my apartment is cold, because I'm too cheap to turn up the heat. Not because I don't want to, it's just that I can hear my mom yelling "Put on a sweater!" every time I go to touch the thermostat. But a sweater can only get you so far.

So, anyway, I've been taking a lot of baths. This might get boring, but I like to keep bath time kind of fun. And nothing says fun like a fizzy ball of deliciously scented salts slowly dissolving in the bath water. By which I'm referring to Lush's Bath Bombs. With dozens of varieties, there is a bath bomb for every taste and preference. Here are a few of my favorites:

Avobath Bath Bomb ($6) features the fresh scent of lemongrass to soothe your mind while the avocado oil soothes and moisturizes your skin.
Butterball Bath Bomb ($5) leaves the soft scent of vanilla on your skin long after you leave the tub.
And, of course, I'm partial to The Happy Pill Bath Bomb ($6). It may not solve all your problems, but it is difficult to be out of sorts after spending some time with this bright citrus bomb.
So those are a few that I've come to love but there are many more that to try. Something tells me that I'll have plenty of opportunities for warming up in the months to come.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives