Monday Morning Beauty News: Beauty Still Strong

Despite the crumbling economic infrastructure, it is somewhat reassuring (confusing? bewildering? nauseating?) that sales of high end cosmetics, skincare and "vanity prescription pharmaceuticals" (i.e. Botox, Restylane, etc) are going strong. According to Brandweek, the trend of women consoling themselves with beauty products in times of crisis is in full swing. Men, incidentally, console themselves with alcohol. My favorite quote from the article: "Most husbands don't pay attention to what their wives look like." Awesome.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives