NOTW: China Glaze Midnight Ride

Realizing that I kind of left you hanging on the topic of China Glaze's Fall '08 Collections (Rodeo Diva and Operation Color) I figured I better at least post one nail of the week from CG. So, courtesy of Rodeo Diva, here is Midnight Ride, an absolutely stunning, stunning Fall color. Its deep, saturated eggplant shade appears as almost-black inside. But, once in the sun, it lights up and reveals the absolutely exquisite purple that it is.

*Sigh* I just love it.

Inside lighting, no flash

Outdoor lighting, no flash

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives