OPI Halloween 2008

It's not too late to order your Halloween by OPI In-Spider-Ed kit ($10)! This spooky set includes 4 mini lacquers in ghoulish colors (including a glow-in-the-dark!), Halloween nail decals AND a spider ring!

The colors (from L --> R): Red-y to Strike!, The Ghostess with the Mostess (glow), Heeer's Jack! and Spiderella. From what I can tell, the decals actually look kind of cute (there's a black cat!) and I'm not usually into decals. And have I mentioned that spider rings are one of my favorite Halloween trinkets? Don't know why, just love them.

Anyway, even if you weren't planning on dressing up for Halloween, you can at least get into the spirit with these fun nail colors. Amazon has the kit available but I couldn't find it anywhere else.

I feel compelled to point out that the main OPI site does not make it easy to find details about this on their website. Ten minutes of searching resulted in finding this pathetic page with the very (non-) helpful tag: "content coming soon." It's only 15 days before Halloween, when were they planning on putting up some content? FAIL!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives