Product Lust: Tarte FRXtion

I am completely lovin' on tarte these days. Don't know why exactly, maybe because they strike a balance somewhere between girlie-cute but not so cute that you are embarrassed to own any (see: sugar). Here is my current obsession: tarte FRXtion lip treatment ($11). We are entering the season of perpetually chapped lips, unfortunately, so I'm always on the lookout for the one thing that will save my kisser. FRXtion is a duo-action attack on rough, dry lips. One side is a sugar based exfoliator and the other is a Vitamin E enriched lip balm. It all comes packaged in a sleek purple case with a fold out mirror, so that's pretty cute. This will probably find its way onto my developing Christmas list -- if I can wait that long.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives