A "Truly Outrageous" Halloween Idea

So we're kind of down to the wire in terms of Halloween, but in an attempt to be as helpful as possible, I wanted to pass along an amazing idea I came across on Bella Sugar. That's right, none other than the cartoon crooner herself, Jem.

Did you love
this show? I sure did. I had a pink sweatshirt with sequins that was totally Jem inspired and I loved the heck out of that thing. In fact, I even tried to wear it in a family portrait until Mom objected. If I remember correctly, that sweatshirt was also featured in my own Jem costume one Halloween.

Anyway, you too can re-create Jem's signature makeup look as described in this
helpful video. Then, all you need is a pink wig and some glittery pink star earrings (which I saw at h&m today, no joke) and you are on your way to Saturday morning super-stardom.

 

1 comments:

snb-the glamourista said...

OMG i loved jem!! she was cool all by herself, but i was equally impressed that one of her bandmates shared my unusual name...it was love at first sight of her blinking earrings!

October 29, 2008 at 6:16 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives