Winter Berry Lips FOTD

Publishing a FOTD always makes me nervous, hence I don't do it very often. But I was inspired by the looks at the Trend Show enough to overcome that anxiety and share what I created. So here is my take on the Winter Berry Lips trend. Just as a refresher, to keep the focus on the lips the other features should be fairly neutral and subdued.

The lip here features MAC Lightly Ripe Lipstick and MAC Rich & Ripe Lipglass (both $14 and from Cult of Cherry collection). The color is a raspberry, pinkish red. While not as dramatic as a full-on red, it is still in line with the trend and also manages to be work-appropriate. The rest of the look is rounded with some foundation, concealer, black eyeliner and black mascara. No blush.

This was a fun look to put together and actually incredibly easy to achieve. I've said it before, but boy do I love Cult of Cherry.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels

Archives