Bare Minerals Topaz Collection

Do you know that the birth stone for November is Topaz? If your birthday is in November, then you probably do. Otherwise, you're probably like me and had no idea. But what I do know is that Ulta is now offering a Limited Edition Bare Minerals Topaz Collection ($40) that looks amazing. If one is going to purchase some BE, then the boxed sets are definitely the way to go in terms of value and this one is a particular winner.

The kit contains:
  • Two Eye Shadows in Luminous Topaz and Smoky Topaz
  • Eye Liner/Shadow in Lush Topaz
  • Blush in Rosy Topaz
  • Mineral Veil Translucent Powder
  • Buxom Big & Healthy Full-Color Lip Gloss
  • and Three Brushes: Tapered Crease Defining Brush, Precision Eyeliner Brush, & Soft Focus Face Brush
The pigmented Minerals are infused with real topaz powder to make it extra special. I like this collection because the colors are interesting without being too over-the-top. It would make a good gift for my mom, maybe yours, too.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels