The Beauty Couch on Total Beauty!

You may have noticed the "Total Beauty.com Member" badge appear on the front page sometime last week. That is because The Beauty Couch was accepted to be a member of the Blogs We Love Network on Total Beauty. Pretty exciting, no?


Even more exciting is that today The Beauty Couch is blog of the day! Check it out!

As a side note, there have been a lot of exciting things going on in my life recently. All are good, but just a heads-up that posting might be a little slow for the next few days as a result of some different demands on my time. I'll be back, though, pinky swear.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels