Holiday Polish Preview from OPI & China Glaze


Apologies for being late on putting out the holiday 2008 polish collections from OPI and China Glaze. But, lucky for all of us, they have already been extensively swatched by other bloggers (links below) so you can place your order wisely.

OPI's 2008 Holiday Collection is entitled Holiday in Toyland and contains 12 new shades ranging from six classic reds to shimmering neutrals to smokey greys and blues.
















Swatches can be found at All Lacquered Up and Scrangie.

The China Glaze Holiday Offering, Sleigh Ride, is much smaller, but packs a major amount of sparkle into three bottles of polish.














The ladies on the MUA nailboard went absolutely ballistic for Emerald Sparkle. If you are a green nailpolish fanatic, then this one is a definite must-have. View the magnificence at All Lacquered Up and Scrangie.

Both collections are available now at Head2Toe and 8ty8beauty.

Images courtesy of OPI and China Glaze.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels