Memo To Zoya: Malia Needs A Polish!

In case you've been living under a rock for the past week, we have a new first family here in America: The Obamas. I was reading a few days ago about how there has been a veritable explosion of babies named Barak, Obama, Michelle, Malia, and Sasha across the U.S. and the world. Incredible!

This led me to think about the fact that one of my favorite nail polish brands, Zoya, gives their polishes female names. With over 300 polishes already in existence, I'm sure they are always looking for name suggestions. So here's one: Malia.

The other two ladies of the Obama family, Michelle and Sasha, already have polishes bearing their names. Michelle, on left, is described as a "duochrome hot magenta with micro glitter." Sasha, on right, is described as a "dark browny red cream."















I've never seen Michelle Obama wearing anything as bright as a hot magenta, but I'm pretty sure she could pull it off. And while Sasha is a beautiful color and would probably look amazing on her mother, it's not really a little girl appropriate color, is it?

So here's my proposed solution. When Zoya gets to work creating a color called Malia for their next collection, they can also create one for Sasha using her given name, Natasha. And everyone will be happy, especially me.

Images courtesy of Zoya.com

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels