My New Obsession: CND Cuticle Eraser

Not a new product, but definitely a holy-grail, stop-the-presses must-have. It took probably six trips to Ulta being disappointed by the empty display before I finally snagged one. Now after using it for a few weeks, it is so clear why everyone else bought them all.

Let me put it this way, I've been plagued by hangnails essentially for my entire life. My cuticles and the skin around the nail beds were chronically dry, cracked and horrible. That is all behind me thanks to this amazing stuff. CND Cuticle Eraser ($12) is a lotion containing alpha-hydroxy acids that gently "micro-exfoliate" the cuticle area. It also contains moisturizing agents like apricot kernel oil, aloe vera juice, and chamomile. There is a strong fruity fragrance that I wish were a little less prominent, but it's not unpleasant. If there is an open hangnail, then it will probably burn a little bit (it is acid after all). But with regular use, hangnails will be a thing of the past.

Typically I use it 2-3 times a day and it has worked miracles for my nails. They have never looked this good in my entire life, I'm in awe. You will be, too.

 

2 comments:

Katee "e-polishblog" said...

I am also soooo obsessed with this stuff. I use it at least 3 times a day. My nails and cuticles have been amazing since I started using it!

November 17, 2008 at 2:35 PM
Kyl said...

Hi Katee:

Definitely. I kind of don't know what I did before, it's so amazing! The really awesome thing is that it is moisturizing too so it keeps the cuticle hydrated as well. Love it!

k.
November 17, 2008 at 7:24 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels