Product Lust: Kooba Beauty Bag

Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod. Whew! Okay, sorry, hang on... *deep breath*

Alright, let's try that again. It's probably not surprising, but the other love of my life (besides my husband, cats and makeup, obvs) is handbags. Some gals, like my BFF Marisa, are "shoe gals" and some of us sad souls are "bag gals." I am clearly the latter. Thus it totally makes sense that I am flipping out for this beauty.com exclusive Kooba Beauty Bag ($85) stuffed with full-sized products from several awesome brands.

Seriously, this thing is firing on all cylinders. Here's what you get in addition the incredibly hot lilac wristlet:
  • Butter London Banana File
  • Boscia Peppermint Blotting Papers
  • Stila Lip Glaze in Peach Cobbler
  • Cargo Blush in Fresno
  • Sue Devitt Eye Intensifier Pencil in Bangalore
  • Blinc Kiss Me Mascara in Black
  • Tarte Clean Slate Primer
  • Oscar Blandi Olio di Jasmine Serum
  • Lorac Perfectly Lit Powder in Spotlight
Yes, it is pricey. But, from now through 12/31/08, beauty.com is offering free shipping on any order. If my holiday stocking contained this bag and nothing else, I would be ecstatic. In fact, this could be my new stocking. Forever.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels