Take A Shower with Brad Pitt

As in, Brad Pitt's specially designed liquid body cleanser for Kiehl's: Aloe Vera Biodegradable Liquid Body Cleanser ($17). I know, kind of a let down, right? But, this body wash has a lot more to recommend it than having Pitt's very own handwriting on the bottle. Is that really even that interesting?

At any rate, this amazing product is eco-friendly to the absolute extreme. The body wash is free of parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate, and dyes — and it's packaged in 100% recycled plastic. But, even more amazing, the cleanser itself biodegrades into the earth in 28 days after it washes down the drain. And 100% of the profits will go toward Pitt's charity, Make It Right: "an initiative dedicated to the construction of environmentally sustainable, affordable housing for the displaced victims of Hurricane Katrina which devastated New Orleans in 2005."

This "refreshing and gentle" unisex cleanser is available now in stores or online.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels