Thanksgiving Snacks

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans out there! Hopefully you'll have some time to relax and enjoy the day off today and not just spend the entire day cooking (blech!). Here are some lovely pampering activities that you can try if you have a moment to yourself ...

Thanksgiving Inspired Body Scrub -- combine some ingredients you already have around the house for a moisturizing, holiday-inspired, exfoliating treat!

Philosophy Orange Cranberry Spritzer (pictured above, $16) -- try one of Philosophy's signature 3-in-1 gels infused with the tangy smell of cranberry spritzer for a quick, but luxurious, pick-me-up.

Anti-Puffiness Cool Eyes by Montagne Jeunesse -- extracts of plant collagen, licorice and pumpkin soothe eyes tired from chopping onions all day long.
Cranberry Body Polish from The Body Shop ($20) -- if whipping up a DIY scrub is not on your to-do list, then check out The Body Shop for the entire line of cranberry body and bath products like this scrub that exfoliates with cranberry seeds, walnut shell and evening primrose. [Currently being sold with a Buy One Get One Free Promotion.]

Liplicious Lip Gloss in Cranberry Cocktail ($7) -- punch up your kisser with this flavorful, deep berry-colored gloss from Bath & Body Works. [Buy Two Get One Free Promotion.]

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels