Trend Alert: Warm, Peachy Cheeks

As the hours of daylight dwindle, losing whatever summer glow we sported only a few short weeks ago is sadly inevitable. So what's a pale, sun-deprived beauty to do?

The answer thankfully comes to us from the always beautiful Scarlett Johansson and Lucy Liu: peach blush. Peachy blush is an excellent way to warm up your winter complexion in one easy step. Thankfully, there is a peach blush out there for everyone: if you have fair skin, opt for a pale shade, for olive or ebony tones, go for deeper, more coral shades.

To get Scarlett's lit-from-within look (without marrying Ryan Reynolds), try Makeup For Ever Sculpting Blush in Light Satin Peach ($24) paired with a dark lined eye and glossy, neutral lips.

To mimic Lucy Liu's naturally polished look (courtesy of Bella Sugar), try a creamy blush like Trish McEvoy Cream Blush in Peach ($20) and a shiny lipstick like Clinique Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick in Golden Brandy ($14).

Other peach blushes to try:
Benefit's Georgia ($28) provides a glow reminiscent of a true Southern belle.

Shu Uemura Glow on Blush in Peach (#42) ($21) is a silky blush appropriate for many complexions.

Maybelline Expertwear Blush Duo in Twin Peach ($4) will provide the perfect peachy glow on a budget.

My personal favorite (which I've been wearing almost daily recently) is MAC Mineralize Blush in Nuance ($21).

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels