Very Sexy Makeup by Heidi Klum

Available now on victoriassecret.com is the special, limited edition Heidi Collection from Very Sexy Makeup. This is Heidi's second collaboration with the VS makeup brand to produce her own "signature" line. Apparently the nude lip color was based on the natural color of Heidi's lips! The line ranges in price from $10 - $22. Heidi's first collection was very popular and sold out quickly, so don't delay if you are interested for yourself or the Heidi fan in your life.

 

4 comments:

Katee "e-polishblog" said...

Loving how that lipstick looks!!

November 18, 2008 at 7:52 AM
Kyl said...

Agreed! :)
November 18, 2008 at 8:21 PM

snb-the glamourista said...

i want to try this line, i just wonder how pigmented it really is....

November 19, 2008 at 6:42 PM
Kyl said...

I wonder as well. I wish they had testers at the store.
November 20, 2008 at 4:56 PM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels