Christmas Haul

Santa was pretty good to me this year as I got several beauty-related items I was lusting after. Tarte's The Vanity Palette ($52) found its way under my tree and it is every bit as wonderful as I had anticipated. My one complaint is that I wish a few of the lip colors were stains rather than glosses. Since the palette is too big to carry around, it's impossible to do touch-ups, so a few longer-wearing shades would have been nice. But, otherwise, I am loving it! This holiday item is still available on sephora.com with free shipping, no less!
Benefit's BADgal in Plum ($19) also arrived in a neat little package (thanks Marisa!) and I'll be posting a review soon. As a side note, apparently my sad little post about getting an inferior mascara in my eyes was particularly compelling because this is the second time I've been gifted with some BADgal Plum. Seriously! I have such nice friends.
Lastly, my charming husband even tolerated a trip to the cosmetics department at Nordstrom to get me some of my favorite Lippmann Rich Girl hand cream ($24). Plus, he actually liked the Anthony Perfect Shave Kit ($50) (accompanied by a new razor) that I got him, and that was the best gift of all.

All in all, I had a very beautiful holiday and I hope that yours was as well.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels