Glamorous Gifts 2008, Part 2: Holiday Sets from Bare Minerals

Looking for the perfect gift for the person who loves mineral makeup? These exclusive gift sets from Bare Minerals are gift-giving gold. The Bare Pleasures 9 piece gift set ($48 and exclusive to Sephora) contains a nice mix of soft softer and dramatic shades for endless creative expression.

Nine colors not enough? Then try the Ultimate Indulgence Collection ($75 and exclusive to Nordstrom). This one features 14 eye shadows, 1 liner shadow, 4 all-over face colors and 1 Mineral Veil with "subtle and bold shades in textures that range from sheer glow to vibrant shimmer to velvety opacity can be layered together for endless originality." This would keep me busy for an entire holiday vacation!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels