In love with on10

I first mentioned on10 brand in passing a while back. But after spending some time getting familiar with the offerings, I am totally smitten. With most products in the $9-16 range, they are probably the cheapest individual items available at Sephora (where they are exclusively sold, it turns out). Most of the many, many balms contain a basic blend of organic extra virgin olive oil, organic coconut oil, cocoa butter, beeswax, rosemary and Vitamin E for moisturizing and SPF 15 (yay!) for sun protection. But the real magic is in the flavoring and smell, which is inspired by some familiar flavors of classic candy and beverages. The execution of the flavors is uncanny and downright mouthwatering in some cases.

These essential stocking stuffers offer such a wide variety that there is undoubtedly something for everyone on your list. Here are a few that caught my eye:
The Schweppes Sparkling Pink Grapefruit Lip Balm ($10) smells like a freshly squeezed pink grapefruit and comes in a snappy little case!

Although it only shows three, the Dr. Pepper Good for Life! Set ($28) actually includes nine assorted lip balms inspired by the classic taste of Dr. Pepper in an adorable, reusable purse.

If you are like me and have a secret (or not so secret) love of orange soda, you won't want to pass Schweppes Sparkling Orange Lip Balm ($9). As far as I can tell, it doesn't actually look sparkling or orange when applied, but the orange soda experience is unmistakable.
If you prefer a "no fingers" approach to applying lip balm, then the Schweppes Club Soda Lip Moisture Stick ($10) is for you. This has a bright, fresh smell for waking up your nose as well as moisturizing your lips. And who wouldn't love that sexy packaging?

Lastly, for the true lip balm fiends (or tootsie roll fiends, as the case may be), there is the Life of the Party Tootsie Roll Lip Balm Set ($38). Personally I also love tootsie rolls, both original and in all of the bizarre "fruit" flavors, so this collection looks pretty yummy. It contains 9 tins of tootsie-inspired flavors with duplicates of the chocolate, cherry and vanilla for sharing (or not) with friends.

I could seriously go on and on about all the various on10 products available because there are just so many from which to choose. It is kind of overwhelming, but in a tasty, delicious way.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels