Lucky Scoop: Win a TAG Heuer Watch!

Have you checked out Lucky Style Spotter? It is an online community (brought to you by Lucky magazine) focused on fashion and style. They also have contests and right now, they are offering one of four TAG Heuer watches (worth $1,150 - $4,500). To enter, simply upload a picture of yourself wearing an outfit that represents one of the following styles:
sporty stylist
uptown classic
downtown chic
funky fashionista
Essentially, think of an outfit that is just screaming out for that watch. So raid the closet and good luck!

 

1 comments:

Gel-Nails said...

Nice Post!Thanks for sharing us..........

October 23, 2009 at 3:43 AM

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels