This Just In: Free Overnight Shipping Today Only on Total Beauty!

THIS JUST IN:
For today only you can get free overnight shipping for purchases made from Total Beauty! Even better, they have a handy-dandy Holiday Beauty 2008 "It" List for help selecting that perfect gift (in the perfect price range) for even the most finicky person on your list. With select products from Clinique, MAC, Estee Lauder, Aveda, Prescriptives, Origins, Bobbi Brown and many more, these aren't second-rate or bargain basement items, but holiday collections worth getting your paws on.

And if you are still stuck selecting a gift, there is even an easy seven-question quiz to help you hone your choices. So get that last-minute shopping started today, without even leaving your house!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

Kyl
To learn more about me visit my profile page!

Contact Me

Contact me through my form here.

If you represent a cosmetic or skincare product(s) that I might be interested in, please contact me and I'll tell you where to send samples. Please note I will only write about products that I can honestly say something nice about.

Labels